Board

Does the payment portal on this site work?

Please login to write an answer
NeilF
04. August 2020
(By the way - the email possibility in the Imprint says "Legal only - NO SUPPORT", which again is rather off-putting if you are anticipating people seeking support through that address).
saschaende
STAFF
04. August 2020
Yes, we have to filter out emails because otherwise 10.000 people daily will ask every question via email.

We had an email address 6 months ago - and over 100 emails per day.

That’s not possible for 1 person managing this website in his free time at the evening after his main job.

The imprint adress is indeed only for legal contact and worse case scenarios.
saschaende
STAFF
04. August 2020
We have many users ordering with windows computers with success.

Using Apple computer will not help me finding and solving your problem.
saschaende
STAFF
04. August 2020
If you want to help, send an email with detailed information of your used browser, windows operating system and installed plugins and security software.

Only then we will - perhaps - find the problem on your computer.
saschaende
STAFF
04. August 2020
Btw: Internet Explorer is not supported! Also Microsoft recommends not using this browser anymore.

Just saying because this was also a problem of some users.
saschaende
STAFF
04. August 2020
I don't quite understand the problem with the email address either: Everyone gets an answer in this forum, as long as it is an important question. Even without making an order.

As soon as personal data is involved, we refer to the email address - we will then ask you to use this as an exception. This has never been a problem.

And as you can see here, we respond to questions faster than any other large company - usually within an hour.
NeilF
04. August 2020
Yes - in absolute fairness - your responses have been super quick. I cannot complain about that!

(For others - when I had a failure response with PayPal on a PC, I was using Google Chrome on a work computer, which is probably using pop-up blockers and other protection, and I suspect was the problem. Google Chrome on a personal Apple computer, without pop-up blockers or other protection, worked fine).
saschaende
STAFF
04. August 2020
Yes, that should be the problem, because Paypal is opening as a popup. I will see if I can find a solution for that and contact paypal support.

Thank you, that helped.
saschaende
STAFF
05. August 2020
Hey, just to let you know, that this is a general issue that also happens on other sites like ebay. In most cases with Firefox and Adblocker enabled.

Check this topic: support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1246618
saschaende
STAFF
05. August 2020
Thanks to the feedback of some users we could narrow down the problems and have now published this FAQ point: filmmusic.io/faq/80