Payment with Paypal does not work
If the payment does not work because either nothing happens or an error message appears, this can have various reasons:
- Paypal is temporarily not available
- Solution: Wait some time and try again later. You can find unpaid invoices at any time on your dashboard under "Invoices": There you can simply click on "Pay now" for an invoice. You can check the paypal status here on https://www.paypal-status.com/product/production (search for "express checkout")
- You use an adblocker
- Solution: Disable adblocker
- You are using an old version of Internet Explorer
- Solution: Use Chrome or another modern browser
- You are using Firefox and have popups disabled
- Solution: Use Chrome or another modern browser or enable popups
- You use security software such as "Kaspersky Internet Security" or "Duck Duck Go Privacy Essentials" with settings that are too restrictive.
- Solution: Temporarily disable your security software or change the security settings.
- You are trying to use a Turkish credit card. Unfortunately, payments from Turkey are generally not possible. This has to do with Paypal and political reasons.
- Solution: Use a credit card from a bank in another country.
If a payment did not work out, you do not have to order again. You can find unpaid invoices at any time on your dashboard under "Invoices": There you can simply click on "Pay now" for an invoice.
No answer found?
You did not find an answer in the FAQ? Use our other contact and help options.