Current notice regarding business credit cards (europe): If your credit card or the payment does not work anymore, please note that in Europe the "3D-Secure" procedure is mandatory for business credit cards since January 1, 2021. Please contact your bank to find out how to reactivate your credit card.
If the payment does not work because either nothing happens or an error message appears, this can have various reasons:
- Paypal is temporarily not available
- Solution: Wait some time and try again later. You can find unpaid invoices at any time on your dashboard under "Invoices": There you can simply click on "Pay now" for an invoice. You can check the paypal status here on https://www.paypal-status.com/product/production (search for "express checkout")
- You use an adblocker
- Solution: Disable adblocker
- You are using an old version of Internet Explorer
- Solution: Use Chrome or another modern browser
- You are using Firefox and have popups disabled
- Solution: Use Chrome or another modern browser or enable popups
- You use security software such as "Kaspersky Internet Security" or "Duck Duck Go Privacy Essentials" with settings that are too restrictive.
- Solution: Temporarily disable your security software or change the security settings.
- You are trying to use a Turkish credit card. Unfortunately, payments from Turkey are generally not possible. This has to do with Paypal and political reasons.
- Solution: Use a credit card from a bank in another country.
- You have no money
- Money transfer was declined by the bank
- My credit card was declined
- Load your card with money.
- Talk with your bank
- Get a new credit card
- Paypal generally does not accept payments from you, no matter what payment method you use
- Talk with paypal, perhaps you are banned?
If a payment did not work out, you do not have to order again. You can find unpaid invoices at any time on your dashboard under "Invoices": There you can simply click on "Pay now" for an invoice.