Become an artist on Filmmusic.io
You're an artist? Sell your music through Filmmusic.io.
- Strong national and international reach through Creative Commons licenses
- Earn money with extended licenses (which allow the user to remove the attribution in future projects):
- Receive up to 70% of revenue (starting with 50%)
- No exclusivity, so you can upload your music somewhere else as well
- Monthly payment (from 50 EUR)
- Extensive statistics and evaluations
- Your own profile with your music
- You produce your own music (for example: No music maker or music maker jam loop productions, no samples from sample libraries)
- You are not a member of a collecting society (e.g. GEMA, BMI, SOCAN, SUISA, SGAE...)
- Your music is not registered in the CID system of Youtube (because people are paying for using ad-free music)
- Minimum contract period is 2 years (music cannot be removed from the library during this period)
- At least 10 songs
- All songs are released under the CC BY license or a Filmmusic.io PREMIUM license
- You are responsible for your uploads, we do not control any music
Important (honest) information:
- Don't expect too much, you won't (mostly) get rich with it.
- We cannot tell you how much you will sell - some sell a lot, some sell nothing at all.
What your application should contain:
- Remember that all important information about you and your music is included.
- A recent photo of you.
- Your application should contain all information to match our terms and requirements with your profile.
- Send us links and no attachments.
- Applications without complete address (first name, last name, street, zip code, city, country) and contact information will be rejected.
- Applications that lack essential information will be rejected without explanation. We do not feel like begging for more information.