As of 26.12.2018
Depending on the selected piece of music, the corresponding license is valid:
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all orders that you place with the online shop of the
Filmmusic.io UG (limited liability)
30457 Hanover, Germany
Managing Director: Sascha Ende
to do so.
(2) The goods offered in our online shop are intended exclusively for buyers who have reached the age of 18 and are to be regarded as entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 para. 1 BGB (German Civil Code).
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. The General Terms and Conditions therefore also apply to all future business relations with companies, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of a customer's general terms and conditions that contradict our general terms and conditions is already now contradicted.
(4) You can call up and print out the currently valid General Terms and Conditions on the website.
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a sales contract. Rather, it is a non-binding request to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking the button ["Order now subject to payment"/"Buy"] you submit a binding purchase offer (§ 145 BGB). Immediately before placing this order, you can check the order again and correct it if necessary.
(3) The contract is only concluded by activating the content or providing a link.
(1) The prices stated on the product pages are net and do not include the respective statutory value-added tax and the respective shipping and delivery costs.
(1) Payment can be made either by credit card, Paypal or direct debit.
(2) The choice of the available payment methods is incumbent on us. In particular, we reserve the right to offer you only selected payment methods for payment, e.g. advance payment only to secure our credit risk.
(3) In the case of payment by credit card, the purchase price will be reserved on your credit card at the time of ordering (authorisation). The actual charge to your credit card account will be made at the time we ship the goods to you.
(4) If you pay with PayPal, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal during the ordering process. To be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. You will receive further information during the ordering process. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards.
(5) If you pay by direct debit, you may have to bear the costs incurred as a result of a reverse posting of a payment transaction due to lack of bank account coverage or due to incorrect bank account data transmitted by you.
(6) If you fall into arrears with a payment, you shall be obliged to pay the statutory default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the base rate. You will be charged a reminder fee of EUR 2.50 for each reminder letter sent to you after the default has occurred, unless a lower or higher damage is proven in the individual case.
(1) You shall only be entitled to a right of set-off if your counterclaim has been legally established, is not disputed or acknowledged by us or has a close synallagmatic relationship to our claim.
(2) You may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the goods shall be delivered by providing a link. This can be activated by you and starts the download to the storage medium selected by you.
(2) It is the responsibility of the customer to provide suitable software that enables the files and content to be opened, edited and printed out properly.
(1) All digital contents provided by the seller are copyrighted by the respective authors.
(2) The customer acquires a temporally unlimited, simple, non-transferable right of use exclusively for the use in independently manufactured products.
(3) The granting of the rights of use by the seller is subject to the condition precedent of full payment of the purchase price.
(4) With the purchase, the user is entitled to omit copyright notices in media products produced specifically with the licensed piece of music.
(1) Should one or more provisions of these GTC be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
(2) Contracts between us and you shall be governed exclusively by German law to the exclusion of the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, "UN Sales Convention").
(3) If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, our place of business shall be the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with contracts between us and you.
Status: June 2019
Based on a sample from HÄRTING Rechtsanwälte, www.haerting.de, email@example.com Chausseestraße 13, 10115 Berlin, Tel. (030) 28 30 57 40, Fax (030) 28 30 57 4